After you acknowledge your values, state your goals, and map out how to get there, trust the process.
Change takes time, persistence, and dedication. Incremental change consistently carried out makes a big impact.
What does this all mean? What does it look like? It can look like anything you want it to, as long as it aligns with your values.
A few examples:
- starting to volunteer at the nearest soup kitchen
- calling your local and state representatives to press an issue you care about
- meal planning every week
- signing up and going to dance classes
- calling your parents every week
- reaching out to friends consistently
Decide, act, and follow through.